Thursday, October 25, 2007

VA-Craigslist, Sow, Woodbridge

LISTING EXPIRED. This dear sow is so pretty. I love solid colored guineas (or selfs). She is being rehomed because her owner graduated from college and now has a full time job, so the owner doesn't have time for her. Cripes! I can't imagine having a job where I couldn't take care of a guinea pig. And let's hope I don't get one-I've got to start looking soon. (But good wishes for a job will obviously be appreciated). Anyway, poor baby is sweet, friendly, good natured, and doesn't bite. Her negotiable adoption fee includes her cage, bedding, and hay. Adopt this sweetheart and get her a friend!



helpful links: Quality Hay and Pellets in bulk & Pampering your Pig & Cheaper, Larger Cages & Bedding & Essential Guinea Supplies & Proper Diet & Cavy Savvy Vets & "What's Normal? What's Not?"

176

No comments: