Friday, October 26, 2007

VA-Roanoke Valley SPCA-two sows

IN A RESCUE! Roanoke Valley SPCA just got up pictures of two pretty sows. You can see their photos and listings for yourself by going here.

Tina has another photo and it was hard deciding between the two; she looks so lovely in both. I chose this one ultimately because of its "come hither [and adopt me]" stare. Tina is two years old and now available for adoption. Won't you give this lady a forever home?



I don't know what is going on in Missty's photo, but I do know it says she has a CREST which is one of the BEST things you can find in a guinea pig (I studied poetry in college). I bet this girl is a cutie, but this photograph doesn't really show it. Give her a chance! It's the crest thing you could do.




helpful links: Quality Hay and Pellets in bulk & Pampering your Pig & Cheaper, Larger Cages & Bedding & Essential Guinea Supplies & Proper Diet & Cavy Savvy Vets & "What's Normal? What's Not?"

190

No comments: