Wednesday, November 21, 2007

VA-Fairfax County Animal Services-Boar

LISTING REMOVED. I can't get over how cute Fester is. He is officially one of my favorite guineas I've featured on both sites. He is a cutie patootie! He's with Fairfax County Animal Services, and they think he's seven months old. If I put up a PayPal button would you readers donate me enough money to get a house, a new C&C cage, vegetables, health care, and other necessities for nine guinea pigs? Sleep on it.



Look at those flippy little ears! Oh he is such a cute Guinea Bear.


336

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please add a paypal button ! I would love to help out some guineas .

S.B. said...

Well I would rather people donate to the shelters and rescues, rather than me. That's like donating to a guinea pig lover, rather than a guinea pig cause. I guess I supply a service though? I don't know.

Oh I saw the ad you posted in the comments, but didn't approve it because I wasn't sure whether they were homeless guineas, or if it was a back yard br33der. I try not to post ads anymore where I'm not positive about the source. Thank you though, if there are any others send them my way.

Are you on GuineaLynx? You should join if not, it's great.