Tuesday, December 18, 2007

VA-Craigslist-Two pigs

* If responding to a Craigslist ad meet in a public place, or go with a friend. Google the phone number of the poster to
ensure it matches the name he or she gives *

ADOPTED! Leesburg/Ashburn, VA: I hate this ad, because I don't know whether the pigs are dead even before I post them. They're being offered for fr33 and the poster doesn't list an email address so people can warn him/her. Ugh, it would be pure luck and chance if these pigs wind up okay. They come with a cage and other supplies. (Oh I couldn't stand it, I just called and left a message warning them about the dangers). The pigs are a little a bit over a year old, and sex is not specified. Pig on the left is named Snickers, pig on the right is named Oreo.




455

2 comments:

**Marilyn** said...

i collected these 2 2nite. Despite NE concerns u might have had they come from a really caring home. My Girls are besides themselves w/thier piggies.
Thk U 4 this GREAT site. Happy Holidays.

S.B. said...

Bless you Marilyn. I am so happy they're safe. Thank you for letting me know. If you ever need any GP help, let me know, and if you go on GuineaLynx that's a great GP forum I frequent (I can't go a day without plugging GL, so now I've met my quota).

Please send pictures if you'd like to Adoptaguineapig @ gmail.com . I'd love to show them happy in their new home!