Saturday, March 15, 2008

MD-Craigslist-Bonded Adult Pair-sex unspecified

*If responding to an ad by an individual, meet in a public place
or go with a friend. Google the phone number of the poster to

ensure it matches the name he or she gives *

LISTING REMOVED Harford County, MD: A pair of two year old bonded guinea pigs are being rehomed due to the owner moving. They are described in the post as "quiet and very sweet-natured." They come with a cage, water bottle, bedding and food for a small adoption fee.



Learn whether you've got Obamas or Clintons by using the link "Boy or Girl?" below.

helpful links: Quality Hay and Pellets in bulk & Pampering your Pig & Cheaper, Larger Cages & Bedding & Essential Guinea Supplies & Proper Diet & Cavy Savvy Vets & "What's Normal? What's Not?" & Social Life & Boy or Girl? & "What is Rescuing and Adopting?" & Social Cause Marketing & Guinea Pigs in PA/NY/NJ/WV .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love guinea pigs. I dont think my dog would get along with small animals though I cant really have anymore pets. I hope they find or have found a good home. I was originally looking for this getting bonded when I came across your blog in google search. brought back memories of my pets as a kid :-)

S.B. said...

I'm glad to provide the memories :) Give your dog a scritch for me!