Monday, October 29, 2007

MD-Craigslist-sow

IN RESCUE!

UPDATE: Hooray! I'm the jerk here, not the posters. I sent them a letter about the dangers of offering a guinea pig for fr33, and they're taking down the listing and posting the ad in more guinea pig specific places. That's wonderful. I encourage any one in any area to contact posters who are giving any animal away for fr33 about other possibilities. I have a form letter I send, please let me know if you'd like a copy of it by emailing adoptaguineapig @ gmail.com.

Another sn@ke food ad in Clarksburg, MD. Very sweet white and brown guinea pig, 1 and a 1/2 years old. Comes with her cage, food, water bottle and little house. Has never bitten the poster's children and has been "well taken care of." I'm sending the guinea pig mental vibes to get a good bite in on the poster before she goes. They have to downsize and so they don't have space. Those small petstore cage do take up a lot of room . Describes a carrot diet for the guinea pig-guinea pigs should have carrots sparingly-they're too sugary for daily consumption.

helpful links: Quality Hay and Pellets in bulk & Pampering your Pig & Cheaper, Larger Cages & Bedding & Essential Guinea Supplies & Proper Diet & Cavy Savvy Vets & "What's Normal? What's Not?"

224

No comments: