Wednesday, October 24, 2007

VA-Cave Spring Piggie Rescue-new guineas

ADOPTED! Cave Spring Piggie Rescue has four new pigs. This first guy is named Fudge, and I genuinely think he is one of the most handsome pigs I have ever seen. I would adopt this guy in a heartbeat if we had boar space. He is one year old and a bit timid-his ears are also a bit chewed. They say he needs a special adopter who can help him open up. Well that special adopter needs to send me lots of pictures!


ADOPTED! Here is the very pretty Patty. She's an American Torti. She's young, very outgoing, vocal, and active (says her listing). She's social in her cage but hard to catch, and needs a patient adopter. In my experience guineas calm down as they get older, but to be honest this baby sounds like fun!


ADOPTED! Here is darling Maggie. I think she looks so sweet - Cave Spring Piggies has an exceptionally adorable group right now! She is a silky mix, very sweet, social and gentle. She is spayed if you've got a lonely boar looking for more. Maggie is also easy to handle-I wish my guinea pigs were!

This is the elusive Sprinkle, who I posted about earlier without a photo. He is a super social one year old who came from a shelter. His listing says that he loves floortime and seems happy where ever he is. The poor guy has some pieces of his ear missing, signs of a sad past. They recommend an experienced guinea person for this boy because of his strong personality.


helpful links: Quality Hay and Pellets in bulk & Pampering your Pig & Cheaper, Larger Cages & Bedding & Essential Guinea Supplies & Proper Diet & Cavy Savvy Vets & "What's Normal? What's Not?"

157

No comments: