Thursday, November 22, 2007

VA-Noah's Ark Foundation

So I go to check my links the other day, and realize that I never posted three of Noah's Ark Foundation's guineas. I posted their guinea who has a pending application, but not the three who haven't been applied for! And they've been there for months. My apologies to the Dale City guinea pigs of Noah's Ark Foundation.

LISTING REMOVED. Eevee is one of the most adorable boys on Petfinder, in my opinion. He is a ten month old abby looking for a forever home. He can be shy at first, but warms right up. He needs a family who has a lot of time for him. This is a boar to make time for!




LISTING REMOVED. Cutie is a very adorable and appropriately named sow. She is two years old and a small girl, who, like Eevee, can be shy but warms up to you. She loves to eat, and is a sweet, lovable, laid-back girl.




LISTING REMOVED. Lickity is a three pound, two year old sow. She's a dominant girl who likes her alone time, and likes to spend time outside munching on safe grass. She sounds like a fun guinea, and I can venture from her photo that she's a cute guinea too!






340

No comments: