Wednesday, December 19, 2007

DC/VA/MD-New MGPR pigs-SUPER AMAZING WONDERFUL AND SWEET

Remember this post? These darling, sweet pigs are now available for adoption from MGPR. These pigs stayed with us for six days, so I can personally attest to how sweet and loving they are. They are, first off, very cute and beautiful at the same time. They are also big chubbos, so they are impossibly fun to hug. And they are active pigs who love each other, life, and hay. How someone could put such beautiful pigs in a box, by a dumpster, with a fr33 sign, is beyond me. These pigs are really perfect pets. I can't say enough how much I grew to love them in the short time they were here, and how I still miss them now. I'm going to add a stipulation to anyone who adopts them: they must send me pictures!

ADOPTED! Sabrina (R) and Sienna are such dear pigs. They are both spayed. Below is their photo on the MGPR site, and then I'm going to add a few pigs from when they were with us.





462

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to finally see a picture of them .:) Lucky girls to have you !

S.B. said...

It'll be a lucky family that adopts them, more like! And the fosterer who has them now is a guinea genius, so I know they're getting the best care.