Sunday, October 21, 2007

Girl in Chesapeake Animal Control Center, VA

LISTING REMOVED. This listing for an unnamed guinea pig, just number 56283, at the Chesapeake Animal Control Center, makes me So Very Sad.



If you are a good person, or moreso, an animal loving person, or moreso, a guinea pig loving person, please see if you have room for this poor girl in your heart and home. This is a high-kill shelter.

helpful links: Quality Hay and Pellets in bulk & Pampering your Pig & Cheaper, Larger Cages & Bedding & Essential Guinea Supplies & Proper Diet & Cavy Savvy Vets & "What's Normal? What's Not?"

67

1 comment:

MochaMama said...

I was browsing the web and found your blog, which I highly commend! I'm glad someone out there is taking initiative and making homeless guineas known! I've just adopted two adorable cuties myself.
I just wanted to say, though, that this little piggie here looks unbelievably like my first guinea that I had when I was very young! They would have been identical twins had this guinea been born about 13 years ago!