Sunday, December 30, 2007

MD-Craigslist-Female Pig

* If responding to a Craigslist ad meet in a public place, or go with a friend. Google the phone number of the poster to
ensure it matches the name he or she gives *


LISTING REMOVED. Boonsboro Area, MD: I have a feeling updating this blog will be making me irrevocably sad and angry. Anyway. Peanut is a female pig being given away because the parents' kids don't have time for her anymore. And I guess she doesn't either. I wonder if all the parents who get sweet, defenseless animals in order to teach their children responsibility punish them greatly once they give up on the animals. Somehow I doubt it.

She comes with a "tank" and vitamins. The tank is obviously very bad for a guinea pig as it does not provide adequate ventilation for the relatively respiratory systems. Somehow I doubt the "vitamins" is vitamin c. Poor pig. No mention of a rehoming fee.

No comments: