Sunday, December 30, 2007

VA-Craigslist-two baby sows

* If responding to a Craigslist ad meet in a public place, or go with a friend. Google the phone number of the poster to
ensure it matches the name he or she gives *

LISTING REMOVED. Norfolk, VA: Ugh, vomit. Poster got two guinea pigs for her daughter for Christmas "and now she does not want to take care of them, she wants a bunny instead." Why not get her a BB gun so she can wreak even more havoc on the animal kingdom? Of course then she'll probably want a glock, haha oh kids. Poster is too busy to take care of the guinea pigs, so now they are being dumped for a reasonable rehoming fee on Craigslist. The poster says the pigs are both girls, "one is bigger than the other, but they are both babies." I would double check the sex and make sure that "bigger" guinea pig isn't a 6 for 1 deal. Guinea pigs come with a number of supplies; undoubtedly the cage will be too small.

And with that, I'm off! Keep looking to the stars.

helpful links: Quality Hay and Pellets in bulk & Pampering your Pig & Cheaper, Larger Cages & Bedding & Essential Guinea Supplies & Proper Diet & Cavy Savvy Vets & "What's Normal? What's Not?" & "What is Rescuing and Adopting?" & Social Cause Marketing & Guinea Pigs in PA/NY/NJ/WV

492

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And another one ! http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pet/523398046.html

Anonymous said...

I just want to let you know that these two lovely girls came home with us on the 31st. New Year piggies!

Anonymous said...

Let me know, if you want this updated. I can send pics and they have some on GL as well. Welcome back by the way.

S.B. said...

Oh how wonderful! I had no idea. I don't think I saw your first comment, I had no idea these two were adopted. I would love to feature these two as a Happy Adoption Story if you'd like to write one up. Here's the prompt: http://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41373

Where are these pigs on GL? I'd love to see them! I'm also not sure what your GL name is actually.