Sunday, December 30, 2007

VA-Craigslist-One male

* If responding to a Craigslist ad meet in a public place, or go with a friend. Google the phone number of the poster to
ensure it matches the name he or she gives *


LISTING REMOVED. Norfolk, VA -Cookie is a young a fellow who is being dumped because the couple had a kid. Anyway, the rehoming fee is reasonable and he comes with a bevy of items (the "food" and "bag of treats" is very suspect as I doubt they are referring to a bag of veggies and fruit, respectively). His cage is outrageously small, and I imagine it was outrageously expensive at a pet store. I really haven't a clue what that log is, but I imagine it's something that belongs in an aquarium and is not safe for guinea pigs. He should, of course, have a pigloo instead. I also see no traces of hay, which guinea pigs must have at their disposable at all times. Oh, poor sucker.

Thanks to Naomi for pointing it out.

Furthermore, this is my inaugural post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah don't forget the cedar bedding the poor little one is on . Nice job on your first post !

AAGP2 said...

Ah yes. I had a feeling the bedding was bad, but I didn't know what it was, as I've never actually seen cedar bedding. Thanks!!