Sunday, December 9, 2007

MD/DC/VA-Eight boys *still* in need of homes

An Officially Sanctioned BLAST FROM THE PAST!

Here are eight guinea boys who have particularly won my heart, and are still available for adoption even after months of being in a shelter or rescue looking all adorable. Click on their picture to go to their original listing.









helpful links: Quality Hay and Pellets in bulk & Pampering your Pig & Cheaper, Larger Cages & Bedding & Essential Guinea Supplies & Proper Diet & Cavy Savvy Vets & "What's Normal? What's Not?" & "What is Rescuing and Adopting?" & Guinea Pigs in PA/NY/NJ/WV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admit it I officially have no shame when it comes to GP's. I just want to snuggle them all up . They are all so cute I wish I could take them all ! LOL

S.B. said...

Same here! That's the whole reason I started the blog--so I wouldn't wind up with 100s of pigs and an eviction notice.